Mark Gillett

Come back frequently……

A shopping day….

leave a comment »

Well, today I did what I so rarely do and quite enjoyed it. I went to the Avenues Mall and shopped for my wife and girls…  Bought nice presents and I am back to Paris for a couple of days this week…..  It was the most fun I have had shopping for years. In fact the first shopping I have done in years… Well, thats not entirely true but I dont go much.

What did I notice.?  I think 90% of Kuwait goes to this mall on the weekend. The other 10% play F1 on the highway in their spare time just to make the journey home that much longer for those ordinary folk who do not drive at 140km plus.  I passed 3 accidents on the way home..  I hope no one was hurt badly.

Back to photography tomorrow. Day two of the Photography Workshop I am conducting and it should be fun.. Back to the souk!

Written by markgillett

May 22, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Posted in Travel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: